The holiday season is officially here. I am always searching for the perfect gift for my hubby. He is one of those men who literally needs nothing so it makes it very hard to shop. Below are some of my most favorite picks for him. (And no hubby I am not getting you all of it ;))
1. Patagonia Nano Puff Hooded Jacket- My hubby wears this jacket ALL the time. I am going to have to get him a new one because he is wearing his out. It is so light weight but super warm!
2.Men’s Ray- Ban Polarized Aviators- Help your man look super cool with these glasses.
3. Patagonia Hat- An everyday trucker hat
4. Bose Soundlink II Around- Ear Bluetooth Headphones- My man travels a lot so I am thinking about getting him some good headphones. I love these, but need to do some questioning to see if he prefers this style or in- ear buds.
5. Bose Soundtrue Ultra In- Ear Headphones- These would be the ones I will get him if he wants in-ear
6. Men’s Thermal Robe- I am so sick of looking at my hubby’s robe. He has had the same one for years. It’s time to upgrade.
7. Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker- Portable speaker for wherever he wants to listen to music.
8. Tom’s Men’s Leather Chukka Boots- These are so stylish, but functional at the same time.
9. Polo Ralph Lauren Boxers- Because can men ever have enough boxers. And is it really my job to decide when they need to be thrown out? #holyunderwear
10. Cuisinart BBQ Pitt Kit- This is a great kit to get your man started BBQing.
11. Ugg Hendrickson Chukka Boots= These are another great boot option to keep your man looking fly.
12. Herschel Supply. Co. “Little America’ Backpack- For all the goods your man needs to bring with him. He may as well look nice toting his stuff around. Would also be a good Manny diaper bag.
13. Patagonia “Fisherman” Beanie- Keep those heads toasty warm.
14. Leather Tech Gloves- In keeping with the warm theme, warm toasty fingers that can still use a smart phone.
15. Deer Stag Nordic Slippers- Economical slippers
16. Ugg Slippers- Splurge slippers