One of my main complaints about summer in the south isn’t the sweltering heat, but rather the artic air condtioner settings public places deem survivable. You walk in with your summer gear and turn into an instant ice cube. I would prefer sweating an extra half gallon to freezing so for this outfit, I paired jeans with a cute ruffle sleeve top for dinner plans with a friend.
- Top- Green Envelope – TjMaxx– I can’t find the exact one I bought in store today, online but they have similar ruffled sleeve tops online. So many cute options!
- Jeans- Express -All their jeans are are BOGO $29.90 right now! I love Express jeans I always come back to them. They are stylish and fit great with so many styles to chose from!
- Jewelry- Choker- Target | Monogram Necklace- Ilovejewelry.com (the shipping took forever but I love the necklace, fair warning) | Beaded Necklace- Dress Up Boutique
- Shoes- Women’s Kassandra Gladiator Sandals Mossimo Supply Co.™
- Backpack- Tory Burch – I got this bag a couple of years ago but I like the style that’s out now with the tassels. So cute and functional!