Tis’ the Season! Shopping for someone can be hard sometimes so I narrowed down some items I would love to receive this holiday season. I hope this is helpful. All the links are below the picture.
1. Textured Basket-Weave Earwarmer for Women– These come in multiple colors and are so cute for cold weather.
2. Dakota Water Resistant Slippers – These UGG slippers are so cozy and it’s only a plus they are water resistant. Keep those toes warm!
3. Copper Water Bottle with Pompoms– Nice stocking stuffer or gift
4. Edwardian Ear Crawlers– I have been eyeing a pair of ear crawlers for a while. These are so pretty and come in multiple metal colors.
5. Spa Sonic Skincare System– Give the gift of glowing skin. I definitely want to try one of these face scrubbers and the holidays are the perfect time.
6. Leopard Print Faux Fur Blanket– This fur throw is so pretty. There are a ton of color options on the site, but I love the leopard. Every girl needs a leopard throw!
7. Kendra Scott Elisa Birth Stone Necklace– this is such a classic gift option. It’s a great price and is a great unique option to dress up someone’s holiday look.
8. Sweater-Knit Mittens for Women– many cute colors and the price is great! A wonderful stocking stuffer or small gift.